The Landings, Fontana CA
Fontana, CA has several neighborhoods including California Landings. Most of its properties feature mid-size houses which are reasonably priced. It’s an established community that attracts attention from potential buyers who live in the Fontana neighborhood.
Located in the north part of the city of Fontana, the California Landings specific plan is an urban renewal project. The 223-acre site is bordered by Highland Ave to the North and by existing residential and empty lots to the East.
Is California Landings a good place to live?
You’d be wise to consider where you’re moving before starting your home-buying search. There are several things that can affect where you choose to live including demographics, proximity to school districts, nearby amenities, local communities, etc.
To help you decide whether California Landings is a good fit for you, here are some things you might want to consider:
- Demographics can give us some insight into whether a neighborhood feels friendly or not. California Landings has a fairly high percentage of owner-occupied houses of 83% and an average household size of 4.0 people.
- There are 2 public elementary schools, 2 public middle schools, and 2 public high schools in the district.
- There are several parks and playgrounds in California Landings, including Rosena Park, Ralph M. Lewis Sports Complex, and Almeria Park.
- There are several types of houses for sale in California Landings such as condominiums and single-family homes.
- California Landings has a walk score of 6, a transit score of 17, and a bike score of 29. Almost all errands in this neighborhood require a car.