Alta Loma School District
The Alta Loma School District opened its first school building in September 1885. It was originally known as the Hermosa School District.
It is located in the foothills community of Rancho Cucamonga, California. The Alta Loma School District includes around 25 square miles north of the city limits and bordering unincorporated parts of San Bernardino County.
The District serves more than 6,000 achievers with 300 dedicated teachers and administrative staff plus over 450 support staff. It also has an excellent academic program, which gives every child the chance for maximum social, physical, and intellectual development.